"By small and simple things are great things brought to pass" Alma 37: 6

Tuesday, April 22, 2008

South Dakota

Yeah! We got the vacation guide info on South Dakota! I am so excited about it! It actually made me a little homesick for the good ole days of South Dakota! This trip, I want my kids to really enjoy it! I want to show them the things I did, which tree I attempted to climb, the gophers I would drown out, the pasture I would walk, the stock dam I would swim in, the school I went to, the church I went to, and so on! There is so much to do there and I am so excited about it!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I remember that pic so well :) :) You really needed a bath after that day!!! But you, Jay, and RJ were having sooo much fun!!!!