Finally checking out your blog again after a few months has gone by. Yes! Marianne did do a great job with taking the family pics!!!! It was so fun all being together. Do you realize it has been nearly 20 years since we were all in Willow Lake together at one time? Where have the years gone???
Ok I had a good laugh at that one. I need to update my blog but it is easier to just add some pictures rather than write. I really miss you and want to see you! Eight hours doesn't seem THAT far but with 9 kids between the 2 of us how are we supposed to go anywhere? I love you!
4 comments:
"We?" Or do you mean me?
:)
Cheri! I love those pictures. You look gorgeous! Are those your siblings? South Dakota looks lovely too.
Can't wait to read more about your trip!
Finally checking out your blog again after a few months has gone by. Yes! Marianne did do a great job with taking the family pics!!!!
It was so fun all being together. Do you realize it has been nearly 20 years since we were all in Willow Lake together at one time? Where have the years gone???
Ok I had a good laugh at that one. I need to update my blog but it is easier to just add some pictures rather than write. I really miss you and want to see you! Eight hours doesn't seem THAT far but with 9 kids between the 2 of us how are we supposed to go anywhere? I love you!
Post a Comment