"By small and simple things are great things brought to pass" Alma 37: 6

Monday, October 6, 2008

Happy Birthday Calli!!

Okay, so this is way late! My baby Calli AnnMarie was born September 11th, 1998. She turned 10 years old! Where did the time go??



Here are some other fun pictures of her. The pictures only go up to a certain age cuz I need to get caught up with my pictures! I know, I'm a bad mom!! :)



Here is the Birthday Girl today!!




Here are 10 things about Calli!

#1 She was born on Sept. 11th- 3 years before the tragic plane crashes! I never did want to have her on that day. It just felt like a yucky day for some reason!

#2 She was born C-section because she was breech-naughty baby!

#3 She was know for having a Mona Lisa smile - look at the picture above with her as a baby at the table and you will see what I mean.

#4 She loves soccer and is very very good at it!!

#5 She helps mom out a lot with chores or babysitting

#6 She is s sister of 2 brothers, one older and one younger and 2 sisters, one older and one younger

#7 She is a trooper when it comes to stitches and ER. Earlier this month she put her hand through a window and got 42 stitches right up the inside her arm. I blogged that one too!:)

#8 She is so loveable and sensitive

#9 She is not they girly-girly type. She likes to play rough and tough and get dirty.

#10 She always makes us laugh with jokes, or other silly things she does.

Happy Birthday my little Calli Wally!!! I love you so much and I'm so glad you are in my family!!!

No comments: