Here's a picture of the kids and I at the church Halloween party. Of course, I had to be a witch. Caidin wants to be what Alec is - whatever that really is! Crista is a Charger cheerleader, Calli is some sort of 70's girl, and Caitlin HAD to be the little mermaid. It was fun and the kids got plenty of candy!!
5 comments:
I'm so happy for a new post! Great picture. Love all the costumes...but yours is the best!!:)
wow you guys done good -- i was a boob and didnt dress up maybe next year
I am so glad you have a new post!! I check all the time and you never have anything. I like all the costumes. I usually do a big tado but this year I was to busy packing my parents and Sheena. How are you? Anyway take care!! Love ya all the days!!
Did you know Kelli has a blog. You can connect to her from my page.
Love all the costumes!!! Your family looked awesome! (And you did a GREAT job on the big ward party. Thanks for all your hard work.)
Post a Comment