I am blessed with so many things in my life! I love life!
"By small and simple things are great things brought to pass" Alma 37: 6
Tuesday, November 11, 2008
Photo Tag
I saw this photo tag thing and thought it would be fun. So I opened up the 4th photo and the 6th photo and here it is! So I tag Jay, Christina, Jani and whoever else
Hey my friend Carie said you called about the stick people. Yeah you!! That is going to be so cute with your big family!! After it as done I thought maybe I should have added a chicken, cow, and horse to mine to make it longer. I am also going to have her make a "Moms Taxi" for the back of my suburban. I will put it under the upper tail light on the back window in the middle. It will be great!! I love it though. It is very cute. Angela has posted pictures of my parents new house in Kentucky on her blog and on her myspace. You will see the link to her blog on my blog. She would like it if you added youself to watch her blog. She doesn't know very many people with a blog. I am the only one who ever comments her. Anyway hope all is well and when you get your little family on your car you have to blog it so I can see!!!
I don't know if you want to but if you want one of the fun backgrounds let me know if you don't know how and I will help you:) If you know how and don't want one then disregard. Hehe
2 comments:
Hey my friend Carie said you called about the stick people. Yeah you!! That is going to be so cute with your big family!! After it as done I thought maybe I should have added a chicken, cow, and horse to mine to make it longer. I am also going to have her make a "Moms Taxi" for the back of my suburban. I will put it under the upper tail light on the back window in the middle. It will be great!! I love it though. It is very cute. Angela has posted pictures of my parents new house in Kentucky on her blog and on her myspace. You will see the link to her blog on my blog. She would like it if you added youself to watch her blog. She doesn't know very many people with a blog. I am the only one who ever comments her. Anyway hope all is well and when you get your little family on your car you have to blog it so I can see!!!
I don't know if you want to but if you want one of the fun backgrounds let me know if you don't know how and I will help you:) If you know how and don't want one then disregard. Hehe
Post a Comment