"By small and simple things are great things brought to pass" Alma 37: 6

Friday, December 19, 2008

Let it snow, let it snow let it snow!!!


We are getting dumped on with all this snow! I am loving it and then again, I'm not! All the kids want to go outside and play in the nice, white, fresh snow! Ahhhh....peace in the house! The silence in the house and listening to the kids yell and scream and play in the snow! How nice of a feeling that is! Then before you know it, your life turns upside down! Everyone coming in, kicking off the snow stuff, runny noses, freezing hands, crying......and who knows what else. Ugh! My floors are a mess, I have stinky, wet snow clothing all over that needs washing and the kids are freezing and wanting some nice hot chocolate. *Sigh* Life as a mom - never getting a long moment to herself! It's the start of Christmas break and we are in for a lot of snow .......and messy floors, stinky snow clothing, runny noses, and freezing hands! Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow???? Maybe in the winter wonderland!!

2 comments:

Christina Brinkworth said...

I love your post and I know EXACTLY what your talking about!!

Marianne said...

Cheri, we got your Christmas card today- cute kids as always! James was going to email all his siblings with our blog address, but I'm not sure if he ever did.

marianneandjames.blogspot.com

Merry Christmas!!!