"By small and simple things are great things brought to pass" Alma 37: 6
Tuesday, June 29, 2010
So I did it....................sort of
On June 24th, 2010 I got to walk in the graduation ceremony! A year and a half of hard work is finally coming to an end! The reason why I said "So I did it....sort of" is because I will actually be done with school end of August. Yeah for me! There were so many times I thought about quitting....life got hard and I thought maybe it's not the right time...But there was always something nagging at me telling me to keep on and it will be worth it in the end.....I'm so glad I listened to that voice! I graduated with an assosiates in medical specialties. With that I am certified as a phlebotomist, CNA, medical assistant..and there's other certifications I can take but haven't had to time to take them yet.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Congratulations! What an accomplishment!
Post a Comment