"By small and simple things are great things brought to pass" Alma 37: 6

Thursday, September 8, 2011

Ashley L. Michelle Best




My heart is sad. Ashley left this earth at an early age of 17 years old. She wanted to celebrate her 18th birthday at Lagoon. Ashley was a sweet girl. She will be greatly missed. When somebody dies, one thinks more about their life now. How am I living? Could I do better? Will I be ready when He wants me back to his Heavenly home? When losing someone, the hurt is real. You love them and think of them often, but then when you think of them, it hurts. Your heart hurts bad. But there is one comforting thing that I know for sure of. Our Savior knows the pain that we bear. He has felt them. He is there to comfort. I also know that we will be able to see our loved ones again. I am forever grateful for eternal families!

No comments: