So here I am. I did it! I am blogging! Hmmmm.....now what do I say? The reason why I didn't blog is because I really don't know if I know how to put picutres on this thing. But I guess I will figure it out sooner or later! Hopefully sooner! So this blog will be short and sweet. I will fix up the site better with pictures and stuff but this is what I have for starters.
6 comments:
I can show you how to put pics when I come down it is tricky to find but easy once I show you
So you finally gave in to the peer pressure, huh? Yeah!!! Easier to keep in touch. I love the picture of you when you were little. SO cute!
YAH! I found your blog this evening and just wanted to say hi! I'm so excited to see your blog. Let me know if you ever need help. I've run around this thing so much I might know an answer, and if not I can help you find it!
Now that 3 of you in the family have become bloggers, I definitely needed to learn how to just leave a comment:) :) How basic is that? Anyway, this will be fun to check everyone's blogs. Have fun with it!!!
I Cheri, thanks for sending me your blog. I really love hearing more about friends. Like Jill said, it is easier to keep in touch. My sister in law has been telling me to do one. I need a new camera first.
Lenora
Post a Comment