"By small and simple things are great things brought to pass" Alma 37: 6

Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Happy Birthday Elizabeth!!


17 great things about Elizabeth!

1. She was my very first neice!

2. She has a great sense of humor!

3. She was a very cute baby and grew up to be a very beautiful young lady!

4. She loved tea party's at my house when she was 3 or 4. Before we had our "tea" I told her to say "cheers" and click our little teacups together. She loved doing that so much, she then asked if we could say "tables" next! (She thought we said "chairs")

5. She was a great little helper to me with my little babies.

6. She has a beautiful smile and nice, great teeth! Thanks to her mom!

7. She's full of life!

8. She's got beautiful hair with cute freckles!

9. She's smart

10. She's got a contagious laugh that brightens the room

11. When she was a baby, she would get hurt feelings one moment with a pouty little lip and then smiling the next moment. Too cute! (I think I have a picture of it somewhere)

12. She got baptized and she was so beautiful all dressed in white. She was on cloud nine the whole day!

13. She's very hugable

14. She's got the best momma in the world that loves her so much and would do anything for her!

15. She's got 1 cute brother and 2 adorable little sisters!

16. I remember at age 3 or 4, she was the most organized little person I have ever met. She would remind ME where things were at so I would put them in the proper place!

17. She's just an overall a very cute girl!

Elizabeth, I love you and I hope you had a wonderful birthday! I hope to see you this summer!

5 comments:

Sonja said...

Elizabeth sound like a terrific niece. And she is lucky to have such a wonderful aunt! :)

Yeah Cheri! So glad you're blogging.

Unknown said...

I'm so happy you starting blogging!!!

Anonymous said...

Like your blog title!!! Especially liked the 17 things about Elizabeth. I will have to do that and send it to her, too. Sure don't know where the last 17 years have gone. I know they went too fast for sure :) :)

Sarah said...

Hey there! I saw a link to your blog on Jill's blog and thought I would check it out. Such a fun way to keep in touch.

Jill Hunt said...

I love the picture of you in that blog. You haven't changed one bit!