"By small and simple things are great things brought to pass" Alma 37: 6

Wednesday, May 7, 2008

My Best Friend......Lysol!


I never knew how much I liked lysol until 3 of my 5 kids got sick yesterday! Boy was I the cleaning lady! Hopefully noone else will get sick! I hate the stomache flu! Poor Caidin was screaming just before he threw up, "I hate ME! I wish I was someone else!" I am the same way! I hate being sick! They are all well now and bouncing off the walls. Aren't our bodies amazing?

5 comments:

Layla said...

Hey Cheri! I'm so excited that you have a blog and that you found mine! P.S. Thanks for all you do to help my mom, you guys are awesome!

Anonymous said...

Great to hear the 3 sick ones are all better now. Hopefully, no one else gets sick. That isn't fun!!!
At least they got over it pretty fast and bounced back easily.

Sarah said...

Hey I just made my blog private. If you want to be able to read it email me at srhanthony@yahoo.com.

Jill Hunt said...

I hate cleaning that stuff up too! Paul does a good job of it. The worst is when it is in the middle of the night. I hope everyone is back to normal.

Emily Widdison said...

Well, I didn't know you had a blog! Hip hip hooray! I just got my internet tonight...loved your posts. Miss our ward/neighborhood already!