
So one day I got a Holly Hobby doll as a gift. This one was so cool because it actually showed her face!!! She wasn't ugly! She was beautiful to me! I thought only special kids got to have the Holly Hobby with a face! I felt so honored to have her! So she immediately became my very best friend. I told her all my problems. I even cried with her as you can tell by the stains on her face. She was very well loved!!

So the other day, I was at DI (thrift store). I was just rummaging around the stuffed animal shelves and guess what I stumbled upon?? I was so shocked to see it!! It was a miniture Holly Hobby! She looked the same as mine! I was so excited to see her! Of course I had to reunite her with her "mother"!

Okay, so there you have it! Mother and daughter reunited at last!
3 comments:
Oh, that's so cute! I can't believe you found one.
You remind me of someone....can't quite put my finger on it....hmmmmm....oh, yeah, Mother!
ok that is just a cute story and I am so glad they could have their reunion!!. I love you, you are so funny and such a good friend!!
Post a Comment