I am blessed with so many things in my life! I love life!
"By small and simple things are great things brought to pass" Alma 37: 6
Wednesday, February 18, 2009
I WAS WONDERING.........................
WHEN THE HECK IS SPRING COMING?!
A friend emailed this to me and I thought it was so cute!!! I totally feel that way! And actually look that way too!! All those rolls and chubby cheeks!!! LOL
I just love this post and what a fantastic blog you have going here!! I'm going to have to follow if you don't mind. Please visit me at mine if you have a moment or two. Is that your big family? What a joy that must be :) Take good care and..........
4 comments:
What a cute picture!! But I have to disagree. You don't look like this!
That baby is georgous!! Jelly rolls are cute on babies aren't they? Too bad women have to put up with them as well...
I just love this post and what a fantastic blog you have going here!! I'm going to have to follow if you don't mind. Please visit me at mine if you have a moment or two.
Is that your big family? What a joy that must be :)
Take good care and..........
Steady On
Reggie Girl
That's so cute! Love it... I feel that way too... about spring, and about those rolls that I also have to deal with... :)
Post a Comment